Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dine to Donate

Hello,

I would like to inform everyone about a charity I am continuously raising funds and awareness for.  Children's Miracle Network is the official platform for the Miss America Scholarship Pageant and as a local title holder I need to raise $250 to compete at Miss Minnesota in June.  However, I do not want to stop at $250. On September 1st I teamed up with Perkin's Restaurant and Bakery in Detroit Lakes, Moorhead, and Fargo to help me raise funds for CMN.  When you eat at any of these three locations 10% of your total bill will be donated to Children's Miracle Network at the Sanford Children's Hospital in Fargo, ND. You must tell the cashier that you would like your bill to be used for this cause or Perkin's will not record it.  I also have flyers that you can hand to the cashier.  If you see me, please ask me for one & I will be more than happy to give you some because it does make it easier for Perkin's to record the donations.

This fundraiser will continue through the month of April and my goal is to raise at LEAST $500. I can only do that with your help.  I will also be organizing many more fundraisers throughout the year so please keep following my blog so you can get the latest on my fundraisers and appearances.  If you live out of state and cannot make it to any of my fundraisers you can also make a secure donation for Children's Miracle Network at  http://www.missamerica4kids.org/m.aspx?i=12507A9F0+7+95DE0.

Thank you so much for your support!

Always,
Tiffany Schulstad-Peterson
Miss Moorhead, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment