Monday, October 18, 2010

Frazee Homecoming

On Friday, October 8th I had the opportunity to go to my hometown of Frazee.  The Frazee community invited me to ride through their Homecoming parade as the new Miss Moorhead and they welcomed me back with open arms.  Miss Vergas, Haley Daggett and Miss Frazee's Outstanding Teen, Ellie Bachmann, who are both Frazee residents, also rode through the parade.  Frazee is a town of many talented, athletic, intelligent, and supportive people and I am so glad to be an Alumni of the Frazee-Vergas School. 

After the parade, it was time to prep my yelling voice for the football game!  The Frazee Hornets won the football game 48-0! What a great game for me to attend.  The cheerleaders sure got a workout with all the jumping jacks they had to do after each touchdown. I would also like to congratulate a dear pageant friend, Katie Winter, for being chosen as this year's homecoming queen!  She is a beautiful young lady and I wish year all the best.

Always,
Tiffany Schulstad-Peterson
Miss Moorhead, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment