Sunday, October 24, 2010

Miss Twin Cities and Miss Capital City

Last night I attended the Miss Twin Cities and Miss Capital City pageant in St. Paul, MN.  The girls did such an amazing job that I had no idea what the outcome would be at the end of the night.  I was excited to see some of my pageant sisters and had the opportunity to meet new queens that I will welcome to my pageant family.  I want to say congratulations to the new Miss Twin Cities, Lauren Johnson and the new Miss Capital City, Aja Majkrzak!  Also, great job to the former Miss Capital City, Kaylah Dockter for a wonderful year. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.  To the former Miss Twin Cities and current Miss Minnesota, Kathryn Knuttila, you have done a great job representing our state.  Best wishes to you as you compete for Miss America in less than three months!


 Miss Moorhead Committee

 Miss Frazee 2009 & Miss Frazee 2010

Many of the Miss Minnesota 2011 contestants!

Always,
Tiffany Schulstad-Peterson
Miss Moorhead, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment