Monday, December 27, 2010

Dine to Donate Fundraiser

On Wednesday, December 22, I held an all day fundraiser for Children's Miracle Network at Perkins Restaurant in Moorhead, MN.  I handed out several flyers leading up to my event because my supporters had to have a flyer in order for their bill to count towards my fundraisers.  Perkins donated 20% of a costumers total bill towards my fundraiser.  At the end of the day, I made over $150 for Children's Miracle Network!  I am very proud of my accomplishments for this event.  Thank you to all my supporters who were able to make it out to my event.  I want to especially thank my director, Amber, my parents, and two of my former professors, Dr. Altenburg and Mr. Bitzan for bringing their families out for dinner that evening.  I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays with your families and I wish you a safe and happy new year!


 Mr. Bitzan and his family



Always,
Tiffany Schulstad-Peterson
Miss Moorhead 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment