Sunday, June 12, 2011

First Day: Miss MN Check-in

Good morming followers! I finally figured out the Internet at the hotel this morning so I can fill you in with my day yesterday.  I woke up bright and early to finish packing and write a paper for a school class.  Yes, I was taking a summer course and finished my final paper two minutes before I walked out the door to drive to Bloomington for Miss Minnesota check-in!

At check-in we handed in final paperwork, and we got settled into our hotel rooms.  This year my roommate is Allison Lordbock, Miss City of Lakes. After we settled into our new homes for the week, we made door decorations so we know where each girl's room is located.

That is all the excitement for now, but today is filled with tons of excitement. I can not wait to update you about the Glitz fashion show and my Quality of Life interview. Wish me luck!

My roommate for the week, Allison
Always,
Tiffany Schulstad-Peterson
Miss Moorhead, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment