Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Miss Minnesota Send-off Party

Last night was my send-off party for Miss Minnesota. Joining me were Miss Frazee, Emily Kallis; Miss Perham, Brittany Bachman; Miss Heart of the Lakes, Kalli Randall; and Miss Northwest, Melissa Paakh!  Each one of us presented our wardrobe for Interview, Talent, Swimwear, and Evening Gown.  To start the party right, we had to greet everyone in our amazing and dazzling production number outfits!  While we were in our interview outfit we had the opportunity to talk about our personal platform and what we have been doing with it throughout the year.  I was able to talk about the house I am currently working on in Barnesville, MN and the progress we have made on the house in just a short period of time.

I wish I could post pictures of the send-off, but I don't want to reveal any of our garments until Miss MN! I will only post the five of us in our production number outfits.

From L to R: Miss Perham, Brittany Bachman; Miss Heart of the Lakes, Kalli Randall; Miss Northwest, Melissa Paakh; Miss Frazee, Emily Kallis; and Miss Moorhead, Tiffany Schulstad-Peterson (me)

Always,
Tiffany Schulstad-Peterson
Miss Moorhead, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment